Tuesday, March 24, 2009

POEMS IN CLASS (INTERESTING AND FUN!)

GOOD ABOUT WOMEN

If women are meant to be garbage,
I’m the dustbin seeing them as treasure,
The world would make a change,
That garbage is the sexiest thing ever.

BAD ABOUT WOMEN

If women are seen as garbage,
Getting rid of them I must,
Poison in heart, beauty on face,
Cunning soul betraying your trust.

LOVE and CHILI

If your love represented chilli,
I would have eaten sambal daily,
Given sensational feeling of it,
Oh my, too hot I can’t resist.

LIFE and SPORTS-CAR

Life is a very long journey,
Like a sports-car completing a race,
Chance of life never comes easy,
Grab it, do not ever waste.

ICE-CREAM and PAIN

Ice-cream you give me a toothache,
Every bite I get is torturing,
Watch your tongue for word mistake,
Otherwise, pain you’ll be getting.

LOVE and CREDIT CARD

Loving someone isn’t that hard,
Always care to give good deed,
Just like a reliable credit card,
Just swipe when you’re in need.

TIME and HAPPINESS

Time flies like nobody’s business,
But it would soothe, heal and cure,
Bringing back one’s happiness,
That one has been wishing for.

CAT-DUCK and LOVE

Place a cat and a duck together,
Fighting is what we might see,
Let’s learn to love each other,
Negotiate for peace and harmony.

Thank You for Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment